Your World Record attempts should not be trying to juggle a high number of objects. They can be as simple (or as funny) as you like! They may not get recognized by Guinness, but that does not make them any less entertaining as long as you enjoy them and they improve your skills no matter how silly !!
- Keeping a Tennis Ball in the air while climbing up a ladder (53 steps)! 2008 by Paul Sahli.
- Longest Distance driven in a car (with open roof) while heading the ball (7km) by Agim Agushi in 2004.
- Fastest Mile while hopping on a pogo stick and juggling 3 balls is 23minutes and 28 seconds. World Record set by the legendary Ashrita Furman in 2007!
- Most bites of an apple while juggling in 1 minute (65 bites)!
- Keepy Uppy with Football. 24hr 30 seconds nonstop without ball touching the ground! By Nikolai Kutsenko from the Ukraine in 1995. Imagine being capable to do keepy-uppys for over a day without even dropping once!
Haggis Juggling Endurance World Records: This is an unofficial World Record (as Guinness have refused to recognize it as it would open up all sorts of claims for breaking world records for lots of different foods!) This is held at every Scottish Juggling Convention, so come along to the next one if you fancy trying to beat it – I almost won in the early years of the competition before the awesome Tempei and then Luke Burrage destroyed all the previous records!
- 6 Haggis – 11 catches – Luke Burrage (2008)
- 5 Haggis – 1m 14 secs – Wes Peden (2008)
- 4 Haggis – 1m 31 secs – Tempei (2006)
- 3 Haggis – 15m 5 secs- Luke Burrage (2008)
Joggling: Not too silly, but certainly something different from your ordinary juggle as you now need to do everything while running at the same time! The wonderfully talented Albert Lucas (holder of many Juggling World Records is heavily involved in organizing a lot of these World Record attempts and you can find a full list on the Joggling Wikipedia page .
You can view all sorts of home-made video clips of people setting their own records for silly juggling stunts at Record Setter website. Their excellent search box will allow you to find lots of silly records being set for all your favorite hobbies and past-times! These include:
- Most rotations performed on a slackline in a minute (12 rotations)
- Most Helicopter head spins while juggling 3 baseball bats in 30 seconds (16 head spins)
- Most consecutive golf ball bounces on a claw grip hammer while juggling 2 tennis balls (41 bounces)
I am sure you can think of a record to add to their collection!